Saturday, November 1, 2008

Some Random Stuff...

He is eating one of Teagan's super halloweeny cake bites - it looks like a pumpkin. He was this excited about it the whole time he ate it. This is my cousin John and his new wife Lindsay. This is the wedding we went to in Portland, OR in August. We had a great relaxing time (without Caleb) except for me starting the pregnant sickness on the trip out there. Despite that, we had a great time with our family. Here's the girls who were there L-R: aunt Janet, cousin Kayla (sis of groom), aunt Karen (mom of groom), me, Carla (my mom) This is just too funny not to share. Nathan broke out his swimming goggles with the intention of doing laps at the gym. The goggles haven't made it to the gym yet, but Caleb found them and had to try them on. He spent a good half hour running back and forth from the bedroom (nathan) and the living room (me) showing us the googles, as if they were new each time!



No comments: