Monday, May 25, 2009

so, we got nathan all weekend long, all 4 days! he got up with caleb saturday morning and they made some chocolate chip panckaes. they were delicious, just look at caleb's face - he downed three of them. and then here's how i found the three of them when i got out of the shower. -my little family!















we went to nana's (my mom) last night for memorial day steaks! delicious! -i'm okay with my blog post revolving around food, btw. my brother and his kids were there also. here's gavin climbing into a chair, and carly taking her bottle. my mom got some fun toys for the boys, but there are no pics of them playing with those, because caleb and jace had too much fun playing with big ed... on his tracter, any 2.5 or 4.5yr old's dream! jace actually got to steer and shift the gears, caleb did a little but got a lot of help from edward. wahoo! this was lots of fun to watch too.


No comments: