Sunday, April 12, 2009

the final countdown

so, in 8 hours, we get set up for induction. i should see my doctor at 7:30 / 8:00 and she'll make sure everything is ready to go. there's a slight chance we won't induce, but my doctor is confident that things will be fine. the main concern is whether or not i have dialated to 2 or 3 cm (i was 1.5 at my last visit a week ago). my doctor actually called me this afternoon to check on me and make sure i was still ready to go in the morning - i have a great doc! so, let's see if we can get some sleep tonight before we are up EARLY to get this party started. we are a little nervous, just because this process is going to start differently than it did with caleb, which is a good thing. we are praying that i am ready physically, and everything goes smoothly, and quickly, and painlessly - yeah, that's wishful thinking! we'll keep you posted.....

No comments: