Friday, April 10, 2009

things i'm looking forward to....

sleeping on my back
sleeping on my stomach
sleeping without having to get up and pee
being able to reach my toes
walking across the room without getting winded
finally meeting carly
no more pain when i walk, well different kind of pain
bending over
first baby laughs
caleb getting to meet carly and be a big brother
rolling over, crawling, then her first steps
not bumping into stuff because i forget my belly is enormous
little fingers and toes
wearing pants that don't fall down, and covering my belly completely
my belly button returning to the "in" position

not looking forard to...
the pain before she arrives
lack of sleep (but doing so on my back or stomach!)
hemroids
non-stop bodily fluids (carly's)

2 comments:

Evan and Marta said...

Perfect post. Can't wait to meet her.

Tracy and Mark said...

i'm glad you clarified that the 'nonstop bodily fluids' would be carly's and not yours. she'll be here soon!!!